Monday, June 01, 2009

lucky me

Here is Paige on her 10th birthday! She commissioned a Murphy Bag for a new school bag:) She liked it (thank goodness).

Here she is with her new ipod - it was all she wanted. She had a party at a plaster painting place with 10 friends. She donated all her gifts to the Lahey Clinic. We got the idea from a friend. All the gifts her friends brought were donated to the kids who are in the hospital. The gifts are dolled out to the kids while having treatment. She is a very kind kid:) Her haircut is a big hit!

Here is Morgan just before the prom, I think she looks beautiful! She picked out the dress all by herself. I was frustrated because she bought a 3 but needed a 1. I am not a seamstress and altering was stressful:) I miss my friend Sharon T!

I love the colors and pattern of the dress. I can see a quilt here:)

This is one of four commissioned Murphy Bags I am making for a friend. They all have the dragonfly fabric. The dragonfly is significant to the family due to a death. She wanted one for her mom, sister, niece and herself. This is the bag for her mom.



I am working on two quilts for Paige and Griffin's teachers. I will post pictures when they are done.
My cell phone quilt is on display at the Mazmanian gallery at Framingham State this month. I hope to go to the reception...

2 comments:

Finishing Lines by K.Sperino said...

All good stuff KM! The girls are lovely...[ How did you have time to make all the boxer cards? :) ]

Kathleen McKenna Murphy said...

HA! you are funny:)