Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall 2009 Get A Way

I went to my quilting get a way last weekend and had a blast as usual. It was so nice to sew from Friday morning till Sunday afternoon. There were meals and shopping trips in between but most of the time is spent creating and laughing. The group I go with is such fun. We have a remote fart machine that we plant around the room it is so funny to see the reaction. It never gets old! I bought a bag of plastic cock roaches this year and they were fun too.
There were several of my closest friends missing this year due to all kinds of reasons and they were missed.
Here is my new light box I bought at Ocean State Job Lot - I really like the results.
This is a bag I made for myself for the Christmas season. I made it while giving a tutorial to my friend Gail. She is an excellent quilter and her bag came out beautifully, wish I had a picture.
The inside is fun!



Here is a custom Murphy Bag I made for a woman in Florida as a Christmas present to herself.
This bag has a cute handle...It's adjustable:)

We have a lot of birthdays in the next few months and Kevin's come first - he turned 45! He is so happy with his new dirt bike:)


3 comments:

Finishing Lines by K.Sperino said...

beautiful bags! Happy Bday to Kev, doesn't look a day over 30! c u later.

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

Love the bags, and also your painted piece from Houston. Cute hubby, too!

imquilternity said...

Your bags are just gorgeous!