Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Chistmas Crafts 2009

The tree is finally decorated! It was up for a week undecorated. It was very nice actually. We live across the street from a Chistmas tree farm. We usually go over sometime around my birthday 12/3 I just turned 44. It was a beautiful day this year, 65 degrees and sunny:)

I love the tree with the lights off. We have a wonderful mix of old ornaments, hand made ornaments and pretty ones bought from the Mendon Country Gift Barn and places like it.

Below is a wreath Paige made in Kindergarten ~ she is so artistic, all of my kids are. I attribute that to putting a marker basket and paper on the island since they could hold a marker. I have encouraged play-dough, finger painting, shaving cream...all the messy stuff.



I made some fiber postcards for Christmas. I like to send them to family. We haven't taken a family shot yet. I must take one, even if it doesn't go out the public, I need to record this Christmas.

Here is a shot with the postcards on the Christmas tree I bought with some $ my step mother sent me for my birthday. I bought it at the MCGB.


I bought to display my bags for the Handmade Holiday event at the Franklin Mill. I will use it for my breakable ornaments in the dinning room.



Below on the left is a new bag design I am working on. The fabric is corduroy and I just love it~

I hope you are all enjoying your decorating and creating for the Holidays, if you blogged about it, leave me the link in the comments so I can check it out.

1 comment:

Finishing Lines by K.Sperino said...

The bag tree is great! Lots of neat ornaments too. I love getting out the ornaments-every year I have a different favorite.