Friday, April 09, 2010

MQX is coming soon

One of my favorite shows is coming to my area ~ Providence, RI April 15-17 2010 (I put a link at the end of this post to the MQX web site.
I have a few quilts in the show and I decided to enter their challenge this year too. The quilt had to have five fabrics that were beautiful batiks! The quilt had to have a bear paw (the MQX logo has one) and a recognizable amount of the fabric. The proceeds from the challenge will benefit the New England Quilt Museum.

Hot Paws 30x30



you can click on the icon below to go to their website....

4 comments:

bettyp said...

Good job on the quilting!!Also love the fabric you chose !!

Joan said...

Love the project - I've seen many done for the challenge, it is so interesting to see all the interpretations!

quilthexle said...

WOW - that quilt looks gourgeous! Wish I could see it in that exhibition ;-))

debbi d-w said...

Beautiful use of color, Kathleen. I just popped over from the "Jump Start" class and have really enjoyed your blog.