Thursday, June 10, 2010

achievements big and small

It's been busy around here! Morgan graduated from Nipmuc Regional High School on Saturday and she is going to Northeastern University's Nursing program in the fall. She is such a great kid, she has a wonderful future ahead of her!
I did find some time to make a few bags....

I adore this fabric combination. I will be putting this one in my etsy shop soon.

I made this one for Mrs. Raymond, Paige's 5th grad teacher. It is a tote 12" x 15" x 7"


I was practicing my feathers....some people can do them so beautifully, I need more practice.

It has 8 pockets, 4 x 6" deep and 4 x 8" deep for water bottles and rulers:)

4 comments:

Sue Bleiweiss said...

What a great gift for a teacher and congrats to Morgan!

imquilternity said...

Oooooo....what great bags! LOVE the fabric combinations you chose.

imquilternity said...

Oh, I also meant to say congratulations to Morgan!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love my bag! It is so beautiful and holds so many things. I will treasure it for years to come.
Kirsten Raymond