Tuesday, July 06, 2010

bartering again....this time a backpack

I made this backpack for Paige's piano teacher Ann Marie Tremblay...she is a phenomenal teacher and Paige is so lucky to learn from her. We bartered some of Paige's lessons for this backpack. She picked out the fabrics ~ great combination.
There are two exterior side pockets and one large front pocket for convenience.
There are 4 pockets inside. The zipper can open from either side for easy access to your stuff!
This is the front pocket, with crystals of course.

5 comments:

Claudine Intner said...

Ooh! Great colors!

norma said...

I've been browsing through your blog. Your bags are beautiful and so clever in design,

Elizabeth said...

I love the fabric, and the bag looks so well-thought out.
I've added you to the New England Bloggers list, Welcome!

Jana said...

Love that backpack!! What pattern did you use and how can I get one???

Mary said...

GREAT backpak Kathleen!!