Sunday, September 05, 2010

love having the time to make bags!


I have been making lots of bags and having so much fun with each one! I am making them to take to a few local craft shows. I have not sold them in a public venue...if any readers have a tip for me I would love to read it.

Murphy Bags from late summer 2010

Olive/Chartreuse/Mint with an adjustable strap so you can wear it messenger style or over the shoulder
Pieces of some of my favorite fabrics make up this happy bag!
Pipping is always a favorite of mine
 A patchwork with my favorite pieces...I love to blend them
My own hand dyed fabric machine quilted with a variegated thread


I have a million bag ideas in my head and now that the kids are back in school I can start making them a reality.

2 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

Oh they are so pretty.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the quilting on your hand dyed pink fabric...they are all yummy!