Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First Vending Gig 10/23/10

I will be doing my first vending gig this Saturday at the  
Upton Woman's Club Fall Fair from 9-2 at the Blackstone Valley Tech High School in Upton, MA!

I made this bag to sell at the Fall Fair. I have been working really hard to have a big selection of Murphy Bags for sale. I also made some cute aprons and a other goodies.
I love this Olive Green on the back and the Pumpkin handle.
My friend Sue gave me a big bag of wool felt. So lucky to have her as a friend~ I decided to make a random patchwork with Fall and Christmas colors for this Murphy Bag with some of the pieces of wool felt. It was so fun to play with the felt, it was easy to stitch through.

If you live in the area please come by and say Hi! There are wonderful vendors - you can check it out on facebook.

Fondly,
Kathleen

3 comments:

Sue Bleiweiss said...

This bag is gorgeous Kathleen! Good luck at the fair, I hope you sell out of everything!

Judy said...

Oh that is a yummy bag! Such a nice friend to donate all of that wool felt. Wish I lived closer, but now I see that you have an Etsy shop, so I'll go there.

xo

Claudine Intner said...

Good luck with the fair! The fall colors are wonderful.