Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Wallet for Linda!

I made a wallet for my Hair Stylist Linda. We have been bartering for a few years and it has worked out beautifully. I free motion quilted it and added some Swarovski crystals.
I used the basic foundation I learned from my friend June. She may publish a pattern of her design. I changed it a bit this time and put the change section on the outside. There is a nice pocket behind the change purse for receipts, etc. (sorry it's a bit blurry)
I loved choosing the fabric for the interior but it wasn't easy.

She chose this bag a few months ago and now she has a matching wallet.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

So nice that your hairdresser is open to bartering! It is great that you were able to make her matching accessories. Perhaps a journal cover next? ;-)