Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Quilting at the Cape Codder in Hyannis MA

I took some photos during my quilting Get A Way at the Cape Codder in Hyannis MA....
this is my table/roommate Annie...she is working on a beautiful quilt for our next show.
This is a fabulous quilt by my friend Tami Davis - she is super talented and makes gorgeous art!
One of the things we are good at is being generous...we all made these little trees to send to the troops for the holidays.
We also made place-mats for local Meals on Wheals recipients...they get the place-mat with their Thanksgiving meal.
Here is our Programs Queen Louise making a beautiful fabric basket
Here we all are hard at work and laughing a little too:)
This is our little corner of the room...on the wall you see the stockings I made for my family this Christmas and some of the blocks made by members for our Massachusetts Landmarks Raffle Quilt.
this is Tami again dressed as her alter ego Maeve...she cracks us all up with her shenanigans~
This is Gail (l) and June (r) my other table/roommates. We always have a lot of fun and enjoy our time sewing, shopping, eating and pressing the button on the fart machine:)
My sewing machine and supplies
This is Paula and she is the Chair of the Comfort Committee, she whipped these blocks up for a comfort quilt!
This is a quilt we made for our friend Shari to cheer her up. She was the treasurer of the guild for a long time and so this seamed appropriate...notice the little purple poodle on it...we have fun placing these little guys on everyone's quilts.
This is my friend Joyce, she is the founder of the guild and a great lady too~

No comments: