Saturday, January 29, 2011

new Murphy Bags

I'm doing well on my 2011 bag a day pledge... To save time I've been quilting them on my Bernina quilting frame with my Bernina 440 and it has been so quick! 
 

Here is the finished bag -  the color is so happy and bright.
I thought this was sweet for Valentines Day and beyond.
I used a bunch of my favorite fabrics for this bag, I'll be making more like this!
I used one of my green hand dyed fabrics for this bag, it quilted beautifully.
Another patchwork with lots of fun fabrics.
Love this! I used my hand dyed turquoise for the top of the bag and quilted it in variegated pink thread.
I love this combination of chartreuse and olive green.

I will put these bags in my etsy shop soon...if you can't wait till then, email me.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dióhéj said...

nice, stylish colors

solomi558 said...

Nice bags , I like making bags . I like to do felt applique on them--cottonreel

imquilternity said...

Wow....a bag a day? You are fast! You also have such a good eye for picking great fabric/color combinations! They are stunning.