Wednesday, January 26, 2011

the sketchbook challenge - Highly Prized 3

Here are a few more sketches that fit into the theme 
Highly Prized....My opportunities to sketch are infrequent but I've learned to sketch whenever I can even if it's only for 5 minutes. 
I went to lecture about bullying by Joe the Biker at my daughter's middle school last week. While sitting a room with 500 7th and 8th graders I watched the teachers standing around the gymnasium watching the kids. I am thankful we have so many excellent teachers in our school system. Bravo to all the teachers my kids have had!

 We've had bluebirds come and go over the past 6 years but since I made some suet and hung it on the Christmas tree that we moved out to the deck we have had a fabulous bird show a few times a day.
Can you see how many birds are on the tree? I think we counted 7.

I made a little postcard to send to my daughter's friend Sarah...she was diagnosed with Leukemia shortly after Christmas. She is back home for a bit and doing better everyday. Please keep her in your thoughts.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: