Monday, June 06, 2011

Graduation Goodies

I wanted to make some graduation gifts for my daughter's friends. I made these little Murphy Bag coin purses for them using my batik scraps.


I love planning the color palette for each one. 






I'll put some cash or a gift card in each one.


 
 
This is Jillian and her friend Kyle, they were both recipients of the U.S. Army National Scholar/Athlete Award during the award ceremony held the day before their graduation.


Jill is off to Suffolk University in Boston in the fall. I'm thrilled both of my kids will be in college in Boston ~ it's such a fabulous city.

Good luck to all the kids graduating and their parents for successfully raising a child!!!



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Look at your gorgeous girl!! huge Congrats to all of you!!!! College in Boston- it DOES NOT get better than that!!!!!! Close enought to home but definately away and in such a perfect college town!! Makes me homesick for my years after Wheaton when I lived there!!!
Your little bags are delightful- lucky girlfriends!!! Your colorways are so delightful!!!
Big Hgus!!

Lonci said...

Congratulation :)))

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

Delightful; both bags and graduated girl! FUN; congratulations!!