Thursday, September 29, 2011

I published a pattern!

 I designed a new pattern using my Leaves Galore Template. It's called Hot and Cold Flow. You can purchase the PDF pattern here in my etsy shop.

Hot and Cold Flow 19" x 29"
The pattern will show you how to use your stash of batiks to create your own flow! 
Here are the templates...three sizes and multiple uses! You can see all the cool things you can do with the tool here at Sue Pelland Designs. Sue lives in the next town over and we have been quilting friends for 12 years. She is a talented quilter and a genius when it comes to designing tools quilters need. 

There are lots of photos with clear instructions to help you create your own flow quilt. 



Below are a few samples of quilts I've made using the Leaves Galore Applique Template.


I've been having fun playing with color!

I love the negative space!!!


2010 International Quilt Festival/Houston Silent Auction donation.

 2011 International Quilt Festival/Houston Silent Auction donation.

To purchase the Hot and Cold Flow PDF pattern click here.


5 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

Kathleen, love your pattern and the fabric choices. Makes me want to take up quilting again. Congrats!

LInda Pearl said...

Congratulations...I have the set of templates, and I am thrilled to have more ideas as to how to use them.

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

These are SPECTACULAR! I love each one. Oh gosh... nother thing to 'want' to make! Really cool Kathleen. Nice job!

Elizabeth said...

What beautiful quilts and marvelous colors!! You have been having fun!! Congrats on publishing your pattern!!!!

Finishing Lines by K.Sperino said...

Brava Kathleen! and your colors are always so perfect!