Saturday, October 08, 2011

Departures of all kinds...

Karey Bresenhan, Queen of the Quilting World, owner of Quilts, Inc. and Director of the International Quilt Festival is opening the Texas Quilt Museum. She asked quilters to donate a small piece for their gift shop to help raise funds for the museum. I sent her my Fiberactions Challenge - Departure of the Sun. 

Departure of the Sun 16" x 20"
I'm heading to Houston in November to the International Quilt Festival in November with my friend Sue Bleiweiss. We'll be assisting Iris in the Mistyfuse booth and I'll be doing a demo in Sue Pelland Designs booth. I'm really looking forward to seeing lots of online quilting friends and the quilts of course!

This lovely spider built her web across the door to our deck. A few days into her living there we watched a sweet bird land on the rail look at the spider, fly to the window and eat it! It was crazy, she was gone just like that.....

No comments: