Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fiberactions Challenge - using the color wheel

Our fiberactions challenge this month was to challenge ourselves using the color wheel. I chose to use the half I use the least. I am more comfortable with the blues and purples.





I searched the words "color wheel" by image - it's total eye candy!



I used 4 coordinating threads to quilt it.



I used my hand dyed fabrics and some coordinating batiks.





I did the stitch I'm most comfortable with. It's easy and enhances my design. 





Check our all the other fiberactions challenges here.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Beautiful!!!

Jolanda said...

Gorgeous!

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Kathleen. I like the way you used circles, but not quite in the usual color wheel sense. Very interesting idea accompanied by lovely color choices and quilting. Also liked your folded sketchbook.
best, nadia