Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Today is the beginning of 2012, I have lots to accomplish and I'm looking forward to it!
Last year I wanted to make a bag a day, I didn't succeed but I did make/sell more bags than ever!


Made-to-order Murphy Bag - she sent me the fabrics and I had fun mixing them together. 


It has 8 pockets and a key fob 



I free-motion quilted it and add Swarovski crystals.




An Ipad Murphy Bag 
 


 I made a lot of bags from this line of fabrics gifted to me, thank you again Sue! The large tote is still available here.




Look what I got for Christmas....a 5 pound chocolate bar!




Happy New Year!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Connie Rose said...

HNY to you, Kathleen! I love your bags, so glad to hear you're selling so many of them. Lusting over that chocolate...