Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Row Robin - part 2


I finished quilting my Christmas Row Robin! I made the trees using a friend Go Cutter and the borders and my friends Susan, Sue Pelland, Sharon, June  and Pattie made the rest in that order. 

I quilted the whole thing in circles. My quilting improved about 1/2 way down from the top, mostly because I slowed down. My plans are to embellish with lots of fun buttons and of 
course Swarovski crystals
 I love the details my friend June did on her row, the Christmas tree skirts and packages.
I started with a new spool of Aurifil thread I won from Alex VeronelliAurifil. Look how much was left when I finished quilting! It's a beautiful variegated apple green. 
I am working on two memorial quilts and I'll post pictures as soon as they're complete. 

1 comment:

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

It turned out super cute! I have quilted several Christmas quilts for customers in those contemporary prints and colors and really like the different look.