Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally get to see teal blue water for real....


 I made these little Murphy Bags for my travel mates. I'm leaving tomorrow for Cancun with three girlfriends. The photo is from Google Earth, it's so cool that you can zoom in on the  hotel you'll be staying in. 



 I know it's amazingly cool. I've always been the one telling others to have a great time, now it's my turn. I'm very lucky to have a family that encouraged me to go and will be great when I'm away. 


Here's a new Murphy Bag in my etsy shop.  kathleenmurphy.etsy.com is in vacation mode while I'm away but it will be open again next week. 


 The Quilt show was a great success. I won a couple of ribbons. second in the small wall category, First Impression and third for my Christmas Row Robin.

You still have a chance to buy raffle tickets for the Historic Landmarks of Massachusetts Raffle Quilts. Click on the link to right or email me. We are drawing the TWO winning tickets on April 19th, 2012 at our Guild meeting. 




2 comments:

imquilternity said...

Hope you have a great time!! Your latest bag is gorgeous...I really love the fabrics you used.

Mary said...

Love the bags Kathleen...Gorgeous!

Glad to hear you had a sparkling blue vacation. You deserve it.