Friday, March 02, 2012

Winging It for Paige

It started Winging It with this pile of my hand-dyed fabrics and some coordinating batiks. I've decided to give it to Paige for her 13th birthday. She wants to redecorate her room as her gift this year. 


Here are the finished blocks, I made 12 20" blocks. I've added a couple of borders (you'll see them in the next posting). I reached my goal of getting it on the frame for quilting by 3/1. It has to be done for our quilt show March 24,25 10-4 at Blackstone Valley Tech, in Upton, MA. 







Your chance to buy a raffle ticket ($1 each or 6 for $5) for 1 of our 2  Massachusetts Historic Landmark Raffle Quilts just got easier...... You can by them ONLINE here. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children are so fortunate to have such a gifted mom! The quilt is beautiful! I can't imagine what it will look like in a newly decorated room!

Take Care,
Cheryl B.

iluvmybugs said...

Your daughter's quilt is gorgeous...can't wait to see it all finished!! Love all those beautiful butterflies...her room is going to look amazing!!! TFS
~Terry~

Cathy H said...

love the butterfly quilt.........