Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring 2012 Murphy Bags

I've been busy making new Murphy Bags for spring!


iPad case for a young quilting friend - it's to carry her school-issued iPad. 


  This is the front and back of Paige's new iPad case she designed herself. 


Fresh, new colors for spring!



I love this style because there is such great access to what's inside



I love all the patterns together


I had just a little of this fabric left so I made one more bag. It's a nice size for summer.




The interior fabric is one of my all time favorites, love the color combo!


I've got a million more planned :)

3 comments:

imquilternity said...

They are all very lovely....and tempting.

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

Love the new Murphy bags, especially Paige's Ipad cover. Glad you had such a nice vacation.

ipad 3 cover said...

super cute! I love these darling bags!