Wednesday, May 09, 2012

A backpack for my new great niece

This is my nephew and his new daughter, mom and older sister are taking the picture :)


I made a backpack for her/her mom to run around in, she needed something bigger with two little ones. 



It has 13 pockets, plenty of room for bottles and binkys.


The straps are adjustable just in case my nephew needs to use it :)


  


I had fun picking out the fabrics for this one, I love making things with lots of color! I made a duffle bag for her older sister when she was born, you can see it here.

1 comment:

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Kathleen. Really coooooool backpack! Now does the baby go inside? (!) Love your recent purses. Gorgeous fabrics , impeccable craftsmanship and practical designs--what more could one ask for?
best, nadia