Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Murphy Bag iPad Case

My client in Florida had a brilliant idea to use up some of the gorgeous leftovers from her commissioned Murphy Bags; she had me make her 24 different cloth napkins! I used my serger to finish the edges, I used black thread.
Such a good idea!


Below are a couple of new iPad cases I was commissioned to make. I've added the option for a custom ordered iPad case to my etsy shop . You tell me what you'd like for colors and I'll make it for you, $35 plus shipping.



I had fun with the stained glass fabric using a focus color on each side. They have a divided pocket inside to keep your cord, headphones, stylus and iPhone/cell phone.

 

4 comments:

Lonci said...

Gorgeous colours and stunning design:))))

Nancy said...

Love these fabrics! Do you make Kindle covers??

Nancy

Kathleen Murphy said...

Yes Nancy, you can email me @ quiltsomuch@aol.com :)
Thanks,
Kathleen

best ipad cases ever said...

WOW! Stunning colors and amazing design :)