Monday, January 07, 2013

Happy New Year!

We went to a wonderful New Year's Eve wedding in Virginia- it was fun to see family and make new friends. Congratulations to the couple you can read about them here in the New York Times


Kevin, Jillian, Griffin, Morgan, Paige, and me!


We had a blast with the props!!!



I went to the museum of fine arts Boston with my daughter Jillian. We had a wonderful time! We saw the Mario Testino show - photographer for vogue, etc. fabulous. We did a little shopping at the Prudential (the pru) ; )



This wall was cool...



Of course with the Chihuly glass sculpture


In my last post I wrote about I quilt I made for Aggie. I had some leftover pieces (I had to trim it down to finish it faster). I quilted up the pieces and made pillows for Aggie's family and friends. I made one for myself too. It's been comforting to hug it :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Sue Pelalnd said...

Such pretty pillows for Aggie. Happy new year to you and your family. Lunch?? Next Tuesday??