Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Murphy Bags for Fall 2013


 I've been busy making Murphy Bags!

I made this bag for a special friend, she was a dear friend of my Aunt Aggie's. We have a special bond. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend. 

The fabric is from The City Quilter in NYC, isn't it fabulous?!




New Large Tote Murphy Bag - this bag is perfect for a school bag, diaper bag, travel bag, dance bag, etc. There are 6 pockets in the interior, it's lightweight and machine washable. 




If you want this bag click on the the buy now button!


 

Bridesmaids gifts! The bride chose the fabric and zippers, they were really a great idea! This is another great New York City fabric, wonderful text. 





This is a commissioned backpack for a lovely middle-schooler.
She chose all of the fabrics and I added in pieces of vintage hand dyed stuff.  





My one of a kind Murphy Bags, iPad cases and key rings are for sale at A Little Common Sense in Upton, MA http://www.uptoncommon.com/



I'm working on some quilts too, they'll be in my next blog post. 






No comments: