Sunday, January 12, 2014

Creating for Christmas


I love what I do, every minute of it. It's especially wonderful when I get asked to create something custom.

I was commissioned to make this quilt as a Christmas gift. I so enjoy building the border. I used batiks and machine quilting to add texture.



If you would like one of these for yourself or as a gift click here Your Home in Fabric

These two Murphy Bag iPad cases were also commissioned as Christmas gifts. They are middle schoolers here in town and our schools use iPads 
exclusively. Very cool. It has a pocket with 5 sections including a couple for pens and a stylus. If you want one of these the 


We had a very a wonderful Christmas - so great to have everyone home. Happy New Year from me and mine to yours!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

imquilternity said...

Kathleen, you do such beautiful work! I love those iPad pouches, especially - they are so cute!!

I also want to take time to wish you and your very lovely family a Happy New Year!